We are looking for your tips and Eco-Friendly Ideas to start the New Year off Right..............
The Most Important Thing To Remember Everything Counts....Large or Small
Saving energy at work or school might seem like an overwhelming task. There are some simple things that can be done to start the process and get everyone to agree to participate will probably be the most work. Here some of the small steps that can be taken to get things working.
- Turn off the screens and the monitors when not required
- Wherever practical use natural light
- Don’t leave the PC on standby after hours
- Turn off the lights at the end of the day
- Have clearly marked recycling stations
- Do not buy more supplies than needed