Do you love the outdoors? Even though the Earth is a big place, every little bit you do to take care of it is important. Here are some ways you can help.
1. Clean up a creek, river or beach in your neighborhood.
2. Collect trash near your school, church, abandoned lot, etc.
3. Adopt a piece of the Earth, like a park or a street corner, and keep it clean.
4. Start a recycling program at your school to cut down on waste.
5. Have a Rummage sale at your home, church, school and donate the proceeds to a food bank, or building a park, planting trees, restocking a lake, etc.
Remember ask permission before you start any tasks or projects...........................